4466 South 108th Street, Greenfield | 414-427-9819 |Mon: 10AM - 5PM, Tues - Fri: 10AM - 8PM, Sat: 10AM - 5PM, Sun: 12PM - 4PM
Paige has a passion for all events and LOVES to design!
She attended college at Mount Mary University in Wauwatosa, WI and graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications. In college, Paige took various art and computer design classes; this is where she discovered her desire for planning and designing!
Paige has a passion for creating unique and memorable experiences to make each and every event truly special.
Visit Pagie's instructor page to see a few of her creations!
The Scrapbook Store & More is the premiere shopping center for South Eastern Wisconsin's craft needs. We are a small, locally owned business, that love what we do! When you walk into our store, you will be inspired to create new projects, or even finish the long lost idea that you've tucked away for a raining day!
Our friendly staff are all artists themselves, and are ready and willing to help you find that perfect product to complete your creation. We host regular classes and krops, allowing you access to our state of the art classroom, which you can rent for private kropping sessions as well! The possibilities are endless when you're at The Scrapbook Store & More!
Visit our calendar for up to date information of upcoming events, classes, and krops.
Take a look at some of our current classes!
- New Year Brunch, Friday 1/1
- Heidi's Winter Mini Yardstick, Saturday 1/2
- Christine's Memorydex Memories, Sunday 1/3
- Christine's Garden Club, Sunday 1/3
- Breakfast Krop, Monday 1/4
- Sherry's Quick Cards, Monday 1/4
- Breakfast Krop, Wednesday 1/6
- Michelle's Christmas Cuties, Wednesday 1/6
For more classes and krops, visit our calendar!
New Arrivals & Current Specials:
- Unleash your inner Jedi with our new Star Wars collection, ready for purchase today!
- Save 20% off all Christmas paper - offer valid until 1/4/16!